Skip to main content
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
Foster A Pet
Address Line 2
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
Home Phone Number
Cell Phone Number
1. I would like to foster:
A female dog
A male dog
A senior dog
A female cat
A male cat
A senior cat
2. Do you have a fenced yard?
I live in the country
3. Do you have other pets? If yes, please describe:
4. Are the other animals in your house spayed/neutered?
5. Are the other animals in your house up to date on vaccines?
6. Do you have a reliable mode of transportation?
7. How many hours during the day will your foster pet be left alone?
8. Why are you interested in fostering?
9. Would you feel comfortable medicating an animal?
10. How many people under the age of 21 reside in your home? What are their ages and relationships to you?
11. What are your expectations regarding your potential fosters obedience training level when they arrive at your home?
12. Are you willing to foster an animal with any of the listed behavioral/health issues? (Please check all that you would consider)
Not house trained
Requires medication daily
Needs crate training
13. Have you ever been involved in fostering before? If yes please describe your experience.
14. Will you allow a home visit to ensure that your home is appropriate for fostering?
Thank you for applying to foster a pet. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Until then stay safe and healthy!
TO BECOME A SPONSOR, PLEASE REACH OUT TO US AT
© Sarnia & District Humane Society